Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Here we go a Waffling...

I'm very excited.

Philosophy, a company who makes really great bath and shower gel among other things, has just released a new shower gel in "Waffle Cone" scent.

My weekend plans have officially been changed to allow myself time to track this product down!
I have horrible addiction to foodie-themed bath products. My bathroom is overflowing with colorful bottles of gels and bathing bubbles in dozens and dozens of scents.

I can't help myself. At least I smell delicious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I agree! I love their stuff.
I wonder, can they make a Peeps scent? Easter makes me think of those sugary treats of youth. Who didn't love those squishy marshmallow treats? A friend from the South said they grilled them there? ! Kinda made them carmelized. Wonder what other scents they will come up with? Do you think fried onion and peppers would work; maybe I am getting just too hungry to be rational. now.