Tuesday, May 02, 2006

"Freezepop Forever"

Freezepop, a crazy-good Boston band, has been selling special Freezepoppy flavored lip balms, made by yours truly, for quite some time now.

In the past, they have had Blue Raspberry and Orange special edition lip balms for sale at their shows as well as on their website. Bag Lunch just made a new batch for them! The new Freezepop lip balms are Pink Grapefruit and are quite good, if I do say so myself...

visit www.freezepop.net to learn more about the band and order some Freezepop balm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue Raspberry Mmmmmmmmmm. Must try some.
Hey What about a coconut flavor or a butterscotch? just a thought. Love your balms - I have tried several. My fav is a toss up 'tween red lollipop and cup cake frosting! Keep the flavors coming!

Anonymous said...

Pancakes and Syrup for me!
I love that one!