Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oh, how you've let me down...

I'm speaking to you, Cadbury. How could you do this to me? We've shared so much.
I bought a bag of your delicious Mini Eggs today and this is what I get....

A BUNCH OF BROKEN SHELLS!!!?
Why? I've never done anything but love you and this is what I get?

I'm disapointed in you.

I know what you're going to say. You'll say that your shells are delicate and this is to be expected.
But guess what... I'm not buying it. M&Ms have much thinner shells than yours and they would never do this to me.
(Oh, don't pretend you don't know about me and the M&Ms...you were away and I was lonely. It wouldn't have happened if you stopped by more than once a year, Mini Eggs.)

I'm not mad, just upset.
I'm willing to give you one more chance.
If this happens again, its over.

I'll call Lindt. Don't think I won't.

No comments: