Friday, March 31, 2006

Out in the Sun, With No Work Getting Done

I've been talking about the Bag Lunch Custom Balm Workshop for quite a while now, promising that it will be online "soon."

Turns out, I've been sort of lazy lately... this nice weather keeps yanking me outside and sadly, my computer cable isn't long enough to follow. So the web update I've been hee-hawing about has fallen to the wayside.

But no longer! By the end of this weekend the Bag Lunch Custom Balm Workshop will go live! I'm not kidding this time!

The arrival of the Bag Lunch Custom Balm Workshop will also bring about two main points of awesomeness...
1. This will save me endless trip to the post office to mail out info packets.
2. Those of you who want to learn more about our custom balm will be able to get the information much quicker...
No more waiting for the info to arrive by mail! Ah, the immediacy of the internet! Technology is swell!

So yes, dear friends...the "soon" will shortly become "now."

No comments: